California Residents get Free shipping with all orders no minimum - Free Shipping for all other US Orders over $25

Nora's Paleo Snacks Nutrition and Ingredients


Original Grain Free Granola

Ingredients: SO free Unsweetened Shredded Coconut, Cage Free Egg Whites, Coconut Sugar, Almonds, Pumpkin Seeds, Pecans, Currants, Walnuts, Pink Salt. CONTAINS EGGS, TREE NUTS AND SUGAR. BEST REFRIGERATED AFTER OPENING. Processed in a facility that contains wheat, nuts, dairy and eggs. 

Nutrition Facts: Serv. Size: 1/3 cup (28g), Amount Per Serving: Calories 140, Total Fat 11g (14% DV), Sat. Fat 7g (35% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg 0% DV), Sodium 60mg (3% DV), Total Carb. 10g (4% DV), Fiber 3g (11% DV), Total Sugars 5g (Incl. 4g Added Sugars, 8% DV), Protein 3g, Vit. D (0% DV), Calcium (2% DV), Iron (4% DV), Potas. (2% DV).

Chocolate Grain Free Granola

Ingredients: SO free Unsweetened Shredded Coconut, Cage Free Egg Whites, Coconut Sugar, Almonds, Walnuts, Pumpkin Seeds, Pecans, Currants, Cocoa Powder, Pink Salt, Cinnamon Spices. CONTAINS EGGS, TREE NUTS AND SUGAR. BEST REFRIGERATED AFTER OPENING. Processed in a facility that contains wheat, nuts, dairy and eggs. 

Nutrition Facts: Serv. Size: 1/3 cup (28g) Amount Per Serving: Calories 150 Total Fat 12g (15% DV), Sat. Fat 7g (35% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 35mg (4% DV), Total Carb. 10g (4% DV), Fiber 3g (11% DV), Total Sugars 4g (Incl. 3g Added Sugars, 6% DV), Protein 3g, Vit. D (0% DV), Calcium (2%DV), Iron (4% DV), Potas. (2% DV). 

Rosemary Garlic Almond Crackers

Ingredients: Arrowroot Flour, Almond Flour, Cage Free Egg Whites, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Pink Salt, Dried Rosemary, Dried Garlic. CONTAINS EGGS AND TREE NUTS. BEST REFRIGERATED AFTER OPENING. Processed in a facility that contains wheat, nuts, dairy and eggs. 

Nutrition Facts: Servings: Serving Size: 3 crackers (28g) Amount Per Serving: Calories 150 Total Fat 10g (13% DV), Sat. Fat 1g (5% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 115mg (5% DV), Total Carb. 14g (5% DV), Fiber 2g (7% DV), Total Sugars 1g (Incl. 0g Added Sugars, 0% DV), Protein 3g, Vit. D (0% DV), Calcium (2%DV), Iron (2% DV), Potas. (2% DV). 

Pink Salt Almond Crackers

Ingredients: Arrowroot Flour, Almond Flour, Cage Free Egg Whites, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Pink Salt. CONTAINS EGGS AND TREE NUTS. BEST REFRIGERATED AFTER OPENING. Processed in a facility that contains wheat, nuts, dairy and eggs. 

Nutrition Facts: Serving Size: 3 crackers (28g) Amount Per Serving: Calories 150 Total Fat 10g (13% DV), Sat. Fat 1g (5% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 115mg (5% DV), Total Carb. 14g (5% DV), Fiber 2g (7% DV), Total Sugars 1g (Incl. 0g Added Sugars, 0% DV), Protein 3g, Vit. D (0% DV), Calcium (2%DV), Iron (2% DV), Potas. (2% DV). 

Chocolate Chip Paleo Cookies

Ingredients: Blanched Almond Meal, Semi-Sweet Dairy Free Soy Free Chocolate Chips, Coconut Sugar, Coconut Oil, Cage Free Egg Whites, Coconut Flour, Baking soda, Pink Salt. CONTAINS EGGS, TREE NUTS and SUGAR. FOR QUALITY, PLEASE KEEP REFRIGERATED. Processed in a facility that contains wheat, nuts, dairy and eggs.  

Nutrition Facts:  Serving Size: 1 Cookie (20g), Amount Per Serving: Calories 100, Total Fat 7g (9% DV), Sat. Fat 3.5g (18% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 40mg (2% DV), Total Carb. 9g (3% DV), Fiber 2g (7% DV), Total Sugars 6g (Incl. 5g Added Sugars, 10% DV), Protein 2g, Vit. D (0% DV). , Calcium (2% DV), Iron (15% DV), Potas. (2% DV). 

Lemon Lavender Rosemary Paleo Cookies

Ingredients: Blanched Almond Meal, Raw Honey, Coconut Oil, Coconut Flour, Lemon Oil, Pink Salt, Baking Soda, Dried Lavender Flowers, Dried Rosemary. CONTAINS HONEY AND TREE NUTS.  FOR QUALITY, PLEASE KEEP REFRIGERATED. Processed in a facility that contains wheat, nuts, dairy and eggs. 

Nutrition Facts: Servings: 4, Serv. Size: 1 Cookie (20g), Amount Per Serving: Calories 100, Total Fat 8g (10% DV), Sat. Fat 3.5g (18% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 50mg (2% DV), Total Carb. 8g (3% DV), Fiber 1g (4% DV), Total Sugars 5g (Incl. 5g Added Sugars, 10% DV) , Protein 2g, Vit. D (0% DV), Calcium (2% DV), Iron (2% DV), Potas. (2% DV).

Peppermint Chocolate Paleo Cookies

Ingredients: Blanched Almond Meal, Raw Honey, Coconut Oil, Semi-Sweet Dairy Free Soy Free Chocolate Chips, Coconut Flour, Cocoa, Peppermint Oil, Pink Salt, Baking Soda. CONTAINS HONEY AND TREE NUTS.  FOR QUALITY, PLEASE KEEP REFRIGERATED. Processed in a facility that contains wheat, nuts, dairy and eggs. 

Nutrition Facts: Serving Size: 1 Cookie (20g), Amount Per Serving: Calories 100, Total Fat 7g (9% DV), Sat. Fat 3.5g (18% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 35mg (2% DV), Total Carb. 8g (3% DV), Fiber 2g (7%  DV), Total Sugars 6g (Incl. 5g Added Sugars, 10% DV), Protein 2g, Vit. D (0% DV), Calcium (2% DV), Iron (15% DV), Potas. (0% DV). 

Lemon Currant Paleo Scones

Ingredients: Blanched Almond Flour, Raw Honey, Cage Free Eggs Whites, Coconut Oil, SO Free Shredded Coconut, Dried Currants, Baking Soda, Sea Salt. CONTAINS EGGS, TREE NUTS, AND SUGAR. FOR QUALITY, PLEASE KEEP REFRIGERATED. Processed in a facility that contains wheat, nuts, dairy and eggs. 

Nutrition Facts: Serving Size: 1 Scone (43g), Amount Per Serving: Calories 170, Total Fat 13g (17% DV), Sat. Fat 6g (30% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 130mg (6% DV), Total Carb. 13g (5% DV), Fiber 2g (7% DV), Total Sugars 9g (Incl. 5g Added Sugars, 10% DV), Protein 4g, Vit. D (0% DV), Calcium (2% DV), Iron (4% DV), Potas. (4% DV). 

Honey Almond Paleo Scones

Ingredients: Blanched Almond Flour, Raw Honey, Cage Free Eggs Whites, Coconut Oil, SO2 Free Shredded Coconut, Sliced Almonds, Almond Oil, Baking Soda, Sea Salt. CONTAINS EGGS, TREE NUTS, AND SUGAR. FOR QUALITY, PLEASE KEEP REFRIGERATED. Processed in a facility that contains wheat, nuts, dairy and eggs. 

Nutrition Facts: Serving Size: 1 Scone (43g), Amount Per Serving: Calories 170, Total Fat 13g (17% DV), Sat. Fat 6g (30% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 130mg (6% DV), Total Carb. 13g (5% DV), Fiber 2g (7% DV), Total Sugars 9g (Incl. 5g Added Sugars, 10% DV), Protein 4g, Vit. D (0% DV), Calcium (2% DV), Iron (4% DV), Potas. (4% DV). 

 

Ginger Crumble Paleo Cake 

Ingredients:  Cage Free Egg Whites, Almond Flour, Raw Honey, Coconut Oil, Arrowroot Flour, Coconut Sugar, Coconut Flour, Cinnamon, Ginger, Cloves, Baking Soda, Pink Salt. CONTAINS EGGS, TREE NUTS, AND SUGAR. FOR QUALITY, PLEASE KEEP REFRIGERATED. Processed in a facility that contains wheat, nuts, dairy and eggs. 

Nutrition Facts: Serving Size: 1 Cake (63g), Amount Per Serving: Calories 250, Total Fat 15g (19% DV), Sat. Fat 7g (35% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 110mg (5% DV), Total Carb. 25g (9% DV), Fiber 4g (14% DV), Total Sugars 13g (Incl. 12g Added Sugars, 24% DV), Protein 6g, Vit. D (0% DV), Calcium (4% DV), Iron (8% DV), Potas. (4% DV).

Original Chocolate Brownie 

Ingredients: Blanched Almond Flour, Coconut Oil, Coconut Flour, Raw Cocoa, Arrowroot Flour, Coconut Sugar, Cage Free Egg Whites, Pink Salt. CONTAINS EGGS, TREE NUTS AND SUGAR. FOR QUALITY, PLEASE KEEP REFRIGERATED. Processed in a facility that contains wheat, nuts, dairy and eggs. 

Nutrition Facts: Serving Size: 1 Brownie (45g), Amount Per Serving: Calories 210, Total Fat 15g (19% DV), Sat. Fat 12g (60% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 65mg (3% V), Total Carb. 17g (6% DV), Fiber 2g (7% DV), Total Sugars 9g (Incl. 9g added Sugars, 18% DV), Protein 2g, Vit. D (0% DV), Calcium (2% DV), ron (4% DV), Potas. (4% DV). 

Chocolate Crumble Paleo Cake 

Ingredients: Cage Free Egg Whites, Almond Flour, Raw Honey, Coconut Oil, Arrowroot Flour, Coconut Sugar, Coconut Flour, Cacao, Baking Soda, Pink Salt, Vanilla Extract. CONTAINS EGGS, TREE NUTS, AND SUGAR. FOR QUALITY, PLEASE KEEP REFRIGERATED. Processed in a facility that contains wheat, nuts, dairy and eggs. 

Nutrition Facts: Serving Size: 1 Cake (63g), Amount Per Serving: Calories 250, Total Fat 15g (19% DV), Sat. Fat 7g (35% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 110mg (5% DV), Total Carb. 25g (9% DV), Fiber 4g (14% DV), Total Sugars 13g (Incl. 12g Added Sugars, 24% DV), Protein 6g, Vit. D (0% DV), Calcium (4% DV), Iron (8% DV), Potas. (4% DV).

No Sugar Added Original Grain Free Granola

Ingredients: SO free Unsweetened Shredded Coconut, Cage Free Egg Whites, Almonds, Pumpkin Seeds, Pecans, Walnuts, Pink Salt. CONTAINS EGGS, TREE NUTS AND SUGAR. BEST REFRIGERATED AFTER OPENING. Processed in a facility that contains wheat, nuts, dairy and eggs. 

Nutrition Facts: Serv. Size: 1/3 cup (28g), Amount Per Serving: Calories 150, Total Fat 12g (14% DV), Sat. Fat 7g (35% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg 0% DV), Sodium 60mg (3% DV), Total Carb. 10g (4% DV), Fiber 3g (11% DV), Total Sugars 3g (Incl.0g Added Sugars, 5% DV), Protein 3g, Vit. D (0% DV), Calcium (2% DV), Iron (4% DV), Potas. (2% DV).

No Sugar Added Chocolate Grain Free Granola

Ingredients: SO free Unsweetened Shredded Coconut, Cage Free Egg Whites, Almonds, Pumpkin Seeds, Pecans, Walnuts, Cocoa, Dried Spices [Ginger, Cinnamon, Cloves], Pink Salt. CONTAINS EGGS, TREE NUTS AND SUGAR. BEST REFRIGERATED AFTER OPENING. Processed in a facility that contains wheat, nuts, dairy and eggs. 

Nutrition Facts: Serv. Size: 1/3 cup (28g), Amount Per Serving: Calories 150, Total Fat 12g (14% DV), Sat. Fat 7g (35% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg 0% DV), Sodium 60mg (3% DV), Total Carb. 10g (4% DV), Fiber 3g (11% DV), Total Sugars 3g (Incl.0g Added Sugars, 5% DV), Protein 3g, Vit. D (0% DV), Calcium (2% DV), Iron (4% DV), Potas. (2% DV).

Sale

Unavailable

Sold Out